Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He said & I thought...

So today I was texting my main guy (you know that one who I've been "involved" with unofficially? Yeah him..)He says out of no where: I want to do what ever you want me to do to you.. I'm thinking does that include that thing you said you would only do on occassions??? He was like yeah.. So of course I got all excited.. As we kept texting, we got on the subject of who am I to you? He says, "your my starship".. I responded like funny.. but forreal? Then he says, "your a very special woman in my life". I know that but what else? "Your my shorty".

That still left a blank spot in my mind like wtf does that mean dude? So I asked a couple of friends: the female said: your unofficially his girl. I'm like cool I guess, but why couldn't he have just said you're my girl??? The male said: It pretty much means my girl or my girl of some sort.. I'm kinda between the 2 like which one does my guy mean??

I know he's scared. I'm scared too cuz I can't go too much longer just being his unofficial main chick.. There are other guys interested in making me their WOMAN, I just don't want to have those what if.. thoughts later on in life.. It's like do I stay or do I go (eventhough, I'm not really there..)

So for right now I'm staying.. I'm a lil sprung & in love (or is it lust cuz homeboy knows how to please me just right)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just ask him! like 'i'm your what? your wife?! what?!' lol

ThySapiosexual said...

Ask him when do he plan on making you his girlfriend, officially.