Thursday, January 22, 2009

Case of the Ex…

We all have them (unless you’ve never been with anyone else or never had a significant other).. There are the good ones, who you are happy to let go with the hopes of them coming back & being even more in love then ever before. And when you think about them, you remember all the good. Then there are the bad ones where the break up was so bad, you cringe when you think about them or when someone says their name.. Just brings a bad taste to your mouth.

Ex#1: I thought he was uber cute. We had a couple of classes together in 9th grade. He was the only guy I knew in HS who had full mustache & beard. I let him have my virginity (worse idea ever!) After that we broke up. I tried to be cordial to him our 12th grade year, he sent my nice email to his then girlfriend who responded back very mean and I put that bitch in her place.. She met me the first day of school, guess she didn’t feel threatened or felt so threatened that she didn’t even speak.. Either way, he was a loser.

Ex#2: A year younger than me. So cute.. Straight thug. My mom hated him, she still does. We were off & on for the past 6 years. He is my friend, my first love, my heartache & pain but he holds a special place in my heart forever that no one can take. We still talk via snail mail cuz he’s in the pen. He still makes me feel like I mean so much to him even though he has a girlfriend that’s holding him down. When he gets out next year, he wants to do some things & me being stuck on his loving, I may just let it go down.

Ex#3: Tall, cute Dominican & black mixed.. Rapper, thug who was scared to kill.. Softest touch.. Dirtiest mutherfucka ever! (His how as filthy).. He is still like one of my very good friends. He’s the reason why whenever I hear Young Buck’s “Shorty Wanna Ride”, I laugh to myself.. We always talked about having a couple goodbye sessions, but never worked our way around to that since he had a baby & wifey at home.. He said I was the best and so far, he was one of my best.. *Goes to put Shorty Wanna Ride on my mp3 player*.

Ex#4: Cool, laid back dude. Mixed guy from my high school. He was that kid that was always in some trouble but was really smart. He was different & I liked it. He use to pick on me: pull my hair, call me stupid & fat.. Then sneak me kisses in the hallway or grab my butt.. Talk about mixed emotions. He disappeared after 11th grade. I thought about him consistently. Finally, he called me from jail wanting to see me & explain everything to me. We wrote back & forth for a while.. He wanted me to be his everything & I couldn’t handle it, so I disappeared this time. After a year and some change, I found his MySpace. Sent him a long message of why I left him so abruptly. He understood but was still heartbroken. We messed around for a couple of months last year, but then I dipped out to mess with my current guy..

Ex#5: Met him through a friend. Cool, country boy.. The nicest guy I’ve messed with thus far. A real gentleman. My mom met him & kinda fell in love with his big ass. One of the biggest dudes I’ve messed with too. He was well into the 300 pounds club. We had sex a total of 3 times and just so happened to get pregnant the last time (had a miscarriage & yes it was protected). We’re still pretty good friends. He still wants some of me, but I decline cuz I’m not into him anymore.


With all those guys, I can say that I can make 1 pretty good man.. I can take some of #1 sweetness (use to bring me candy every day), #2 lovemaking abilities, strength, penis, his love for family #3 stamina & strength, #4 his stroke game, & #5 his manners. All 5 of those different qualities could take me out any night. So far I haven’t found 1 guy that comes that close.. Between & during some these relationships, I’ve encountered some pretty good guys, some flakes, Mr, Hit it & Quit it, and some straight up wanksters! All in all I’ve enjoyed each guy in one way or another.


*NOTE: CLICK THE UNDERLINED WORDS (VIDEOS & ETC.)*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! #5 sounded nice i LOVE big men. not sloppy pillsbury boys but like michelin men LOL. that would be a nice combo MINUS the baby mama's & records

Miss Ebony Nicole said...

Girl every single one of them has a record except #1 & #5 (at least when I was dating them). And #5 was sloppy, pillsbury dough boy big.. I don't even want to talk about the sex eventhough he was packing! lol

Chandra01 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandra01 said...

I love this post.. Because I do the same thing.. I have a journal of my EXs, the best and worst, and what i learned.. I love country boys, being a southern gal myself, they really know how to treat a woman.. The other guys seemed nice to. I think the best thing about EXs is to LEARN from them.. What worked, what didnt. So in the next relationship, it would be better