Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work..

Okay it's a Thursday morning and I'm so bored at work. I have some things I could be doing, but I'm just not feeling it. Today is one of those days when you call in "sick", lounge around the house all day in your jammies, and just chill.. But since my job sucks, I came to work. (No paid time off, no vacation leave, no perks what so ever! They are even nice enough to give me a paper check to deposit every week! YAY ME!) Well since I'm here, might as well do some of what I get paid for.. At least at this job I can listen to music at my desk (Last job didn't even let us have a radio or anything!) So I have my Imeem play list below for you to enjoy (random ass songs.. Sorry! lol).. Hopefully there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel later on tonight: some Coldstone Ice Cream. I've been craving that for the past couple of days really hard.. I think I'll be back later to blog about some other things later on today.


Favorites!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have a blessed 2009 folk


hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me






RDB