Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WTF is a Pussy Pump?

Okay yesterday I was reading something online.. Probably Craigslist and I saw a pic of this huge, swollen coochie and that shit was just kinda nasty.. Like I was amazed, yet disgusted at how it looked. So later on, I saw that someone said it was a pic of a pussy that had been "pumped" up.. So I started my quest to see what the hell is a PUSSY PUMP.. I googled PUSSY PUMP and the results led me to Wiki After Dark and I was amazed. But I wanted to see pics or video of it actually being done or how it looks after being done.. It led me to a video that showed it actually being done..

In my personal opinion, I would not even consider that a option. I love my pussy just the way it is (minus the hair) and I get aroused quite easily. No pump necessary with this one.. But hey, if you like it, you like it. And after reading some of these sites, women & men both love the pussy pump.. So with that said, go get yours if you wanna try it.. They have many pumps: clit, nipple, pussy, penis, etc.. Just google it baby!!! Enjoy!

No comments: