Monday, January 5, 2009

1 Broken New Years Resolution…

2009 was my proclaimed year of celibacy. A year for me to find myself without the need & wanting of sex. After reviewing 2008, I realized I’ve had soooooo much sex. Yes it was all good, safe, enjoyable sex with 1 partner. But it was a lot. So around December like every year I started thinking about my 2009 resolutions of what I wanted to improve or change in my life and celibacy was a top priority. I was even so driven that I forgot to tell my partner. January 3rd hit and he was calling because he missed his sweet stuff. To his dismay, he found out that I was keeping myself to myself. He was of course thinking I was crazy to just give sex up cold turkey, then he was upset cause he never heard anything about this plan and had no time to make up his own plan to get me to change my mind (maybe that’s why I never told him??).So of course he calmed down and tried to see it my way, then get me to see his way and try to get me to compromise. I told him, if you don’t like what I want to do, then move on. That really sent him over the top. January 4th.. He called & text me saying he needed me. All he wanted to do was hold me. My heart smiled so big that celibacy became #20 on my list of resolutions when there were only 5. He came over and showed me affection like never before.. Celibacy was the very last thing on my mind then. As he kissed and caressed me like never before, he whispered “what happened to your celibacy?” I intensely replied, “where ever you want it to be”. Then he asked, “Can I stay here, in this spot for as long as I want to, whenever I want to?” “Yes you can, I never wanted you to leave.” We had intimacy like never before. My new year’s resolution to be celibate was broken by love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you know that was not right how are u just gonna become celibate with out telling your man……….but I am happy it all worked out for you. I wish you guys a life time of happiness