Friday, January 16, 2009

Addiction..

I don't even know if it can be classified as addiction but I gotta have lip gloss. It has to be nice and thick, with high shine. Sometimes I like the subtle look: really thin layer.. Other times I like it to look almost fuckin outrageous: extra shiny like I've been eating chicken all day. My favorite lip gloss of all time: MAC Clear Lipglass. This stuff is like crack to me. I went into withdrawal when I thought I lost my precious $15 tube. (Yes the stuff is EXPENSIVE!).. When I found it (discreetly hidden in my abyss aka bedroom), I was hooked once again...


On to other things I'm "addicted" to: music.. I gotta have my music. Doesn't matter where I am, I gotta have MY music. I have anything from N.E.R.D. to Prince to Biggie to Amy Winehouse & everything in between. My friends & family call me weird cuz I literally listen to everything.. Call me Eccentric & Eclectic Ebony cuz I love, love, love MUSIC.. Check my IMEEM profile if you think differently!

No comments: