Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lazy? Yeah I am..

Okay just a slight rant about my laziness. So I’m getting dressed for work today and I notice that I don’t have a clean pair of black pants (at least not the ones I wanted to wear).. So I’m looking for other alternatives.. I find a pair of black pants that I haven’t worn in a while.. I look them over & finally see why I haven’t worn them. The seam inside the thighs of the pants was like completely gone.. Maybe over a 2 inches was bust wide open.. So I say fuck it.. They clean.. During the entire ride to work I’m thinking ok, somebody may notice that my cooch is almost hanging out due to this gaping hole (uhh I hope no one was looking down at my purse region). So I’m thinking of how to close it up. *Light goes off* STAPLES!!!! So I get to the office, no one is here; I steal a stapler off a desk, run to the bathroom & stapled the hole closed. I felt a little relieved but of course that is only a quick fix. I originally stapled my pants around 9am this morning and now at 3:30 pm, the hole is back & the staples are just hanging.. I could of sewed my pants closed this morning, but I slept almost an extra hour and then wasted valuable time picking songs to play on my mp3 player (which is actually my sidekick LX.. bitchassphone.) So now I’m at work, in pants that have a hole in them.. how awesome is that..

3 comments:

Chandra01 said...

Wow girl....Staples!! Thats wild!

achoiceofweapons said...

Well on the plus side, they provide easy access, you might start a trend to replace saggin, you get a breeze, that can be nice. (smile)
I did that I went to work with pants that were unhemmed. They had just come from the cleaners but the cleaners didn't hem them, they pressed and drycleaned them though. I used the staples to try to make quick hem.

Used to do that as a kid. Take the staples then iron over the staples with alot of water and starch and create a ghetto hem. AH the good ole daze!
Stop by
Jaycee

Anonymous said...

aww damn :-\