Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hair: Now, Forever, Always...

I've always loved hair. Hair is my passion. But recently, hair isn't what I want to do anymore. I don't know when or what changed but hair isn't important to me right now. My hair is important but doing other peoples' hair doesn't bring me much joy. It's like I was living this dream where I would become so successful from doing hair & be this superior mega stylist to the stars. But with no real clientel, no license, and no firm support system (by that I mean monetary support); hair isn't what I want to do anymore. I've realized that I was dreaming. I guess it's good I woke up just in time to figure out what I really want to do in life.

I'm not saying that I won't do hair, but it won't consume my life like it did before. I guess that will leave me with more time to keep my own head nicely done.

Hair, I've loved you, I love you still.. But it's not you. It's me. Sorry we had to come here, but I'm over you.

No comments: