Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cell Phones: Addiction or Bad Habit?!

My little big brother (as I call him since we are almost the same height now!!!) was just given a cell phone. A real cell phone, with minutes, a bill, everything. He spends more time on that phone just texting , reading emails, playing games.. Last night I asked him if I was to take the phone away, how would he feel? He basically said he couldn't live without it.

He's only 13; I'm 22 and I swear on everything if my phone was left at home or came up missing, I would have a freaking heart attack! My phone is like my lifeline. I have everything on that damn thing: email, IM, texting, web, cam/vid, MUSIC!!! Now there are some times when I do wish I left the damn thing somewhere. I'm so addicted to it. And in the next few weeks I'll be walking around with 2 of them!! Talk about a habit I won't be able to quit, I'm getting a Blackberry Curve!!

Now the "CrackBerry" as it's called, has everything imaginable except a touch screen. I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can view videos on it! Now that's something I need in my life because I'm a YouTube fiend! I guess when I get this phone, I'll make sure to get a car charger, because that battery will get mega usage!!!

1 comment:

A Day In The Life of {[TASH]} said...

im addicted too..i have a s.k lx and 2 seconds without it im like OMG where the heckk did i put it .. I recently almost lost it at a party doin the perculator and it skid across the floor somewhere. I couldnt find it the rest of the party i was sad as hell lol .Luckily my friends friend had it and called my friend to give it back .But yea i think its an addiction .