Monday, November 10, 2008

Bored on a Monday!

Today is such a boring day. Just very uneventful and plain. I need some spice.. I thought painting my nails last night in this bright ass pink happily named "Pop Pink" would make me happy. My infatuation with nail color failed me last night. I went to sleep with them partially dried so today they look like I was rolling around in the covers..

I need some new websites to visit daily.. Today I'm not interested in the Bossip/Mediatakeout/ConcreteLoop sites.. I think I'll head over to Kanye's blog. He always has something interesting there.. And sure enough he did!!

Sigh, it's still pretty early in the day and the only thing holdling my sanity together are my Imeem playlists, and my sidekick. I swear I couldn't live without my phone. It has everything I need: camera, AIM/YAHOO messengers, and my music (well a lot of it). Speaking of cameras, I need to buy another one. Some theiving bastard who was at my house, stole mines. I know I didn't lose it, because I would have found it by now. So for christmas I'm going to go & buy a brand new one. I'm loving that new Nikon one (you know the Ashton Kutcher commercial camera?!) and I'm thinking about getting one that comes with a printer. Hmm, dilemma.. Dilemma. I'll figure something out.

No comments: