Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Damn, I'm starved!!!

Okay, it's early Tuesday morning. I was up because I got a phone call around 6:20 am, then again at 6:37 am. So when my alarm went off at 7:20, I missed it but heard it around 7:30. I got up, started to get showered & dress, and left the house 10 mins behind schedule. That wasted 10 mins could of been enought time for me to go grab some breakfast, but it wasn't used for that. That 10 minutes of life went towards finding a cute outfit, putting on lotion, and carefully pulling up my tights to wear with my skirt. If I would of just chose some pants, I could have been out the door 10 minutes earlier.

So now I'm sitting at my desk, starving!!!!! My stomach is growling in my freaking chest. I wish we had a vending machine.. Then again, I wish we didn't cause I'd always be at it, getting candy or some other unhealthy snack. Anyway, I wish I would be a little bit wiser and at the beginning of the week buy myself some healthy snacks like crackers, juice, trail mix. Sigh, I'm so hungry.. I guess I'll wait until lunch, that is if someone is here so I can leave.. Or if someone does leave & offer lunch, I will not hesistate to get something because I'm freaking hungry!!!!!!

No comments: