Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Great Hangover Tour!

OMG I totally forgot that I went to see Asher Roth & Kid Cudi on August 3rd @ The NorVA.

First: I went SOLO fuckin DOLO! How G of me right?! Well not exactly.. Since my bestie/sis Amber moved to NY it was either go solo or don't go at all.

Second: Got to the spot at 7:30 and the show already started. 88 Keys was on the stage when I finally got inside. I didn't know much about him but now I do..

Third: B.o.B aka Bobby Ray is the shit. I never paid much attention to him but his performance made my ears perk and heart skip.. He now has a new fan in me. My concert bud Rashaun came & got me so I wouldn't be standing alone all night.. Nice guy, fun time!

Forth: Asher "Mr. College" Roth is the man. His set was funny, it incorporated a kid sized Escalade, a big fake blunt, and dancing to Candy Rain by Soul 4 Real..

Lastly: Kid Cudi.. Scott's set was awesome. The big surprise & pleasure of the night was Kanye coming on stage to do his verse on 'Make Her Say'.. can you say FUCKIN BEST PART EVER!!!! Then him coming out again to do 'Welcome To Heartbreak' with Cudi singing the hook!!!! outrageous! Like I can't even describe the amount of awesomeness that was for everybody there!!!

If you want to see more vids of the concert, this guy DJ Bob Wonder has awesome vids of it on youtube!

Enjoy!

No comments: