Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Cruise 2010: The Beginning

Okay so this past weekend, the family discussed the family cruise for next August.. For the most part everyone is excited because most of us haven't been on a cruise before or haven't been to Florida. For me it was both.

Now I've been bullshitting for so long about weight loss and all that but now I have a great reason to get on it.. I have 1 full calendar year to get right for this cruise. I'm not saying I want to be skinty like a model, just healthier and swimsuit material (no bikini, I'm not into full nakedness). So I've been devising a plan in my head since saturday afternoon.

>#1: To go back to a full vegetarian diet. Only meat in my diet shall be fish and penis; everything else is fruits and veggies!

>#2: Get a gym membership! Me and mom's supposed to be checking out a new gym sometime this week. She's already a member @ the local Bally's but I guess she's tired of there.

>#3: With said gym membership... USE IT!!! I know for me the big part is goito be getting off my ass and actually going to the gym daily. So that means my mentor/parent (MOM) is going to have to push me! She was one of the main reasons why I stopped the first time around.. She expected me to be on her level but I'm just a mere beginner.

>#4: Sticking to it. I need to start a weighloss journal or blog.. Something so I can track my progress once I get the ball rolling. I'll be more motivated with seeing numbers fall, than the viuals of my physical.

Tis all for now. Once I figure this all out, I'll post links to my weight loss progress!

No comments: