Monday, August 24, 2009

End of Summer Wrap Up 2009

Okay this summer is just about done.. I've done some fun things, gained and lost a few people in my life but overall it was a great summer.

My cousin got married in June.. That same weekend my sister moved to NY. So that was the beginning of my travels. I went down to Greensboro & Fayettesville, NC to see my father's family around July 4th. Then went back and forth to NY to see my sis almost every weekend in July. Me & my so called "friend" parted ways. Well I left him where he was, and he's still on me. Can we say *meow* got him hooked?! (Click that.) This past weekend my mom's family had our Family Reunion in Durham, NC. I can say that this weekend was boring yet entertaining. And I'm actually leaving for FL this Thursday.

I wish I had pics from these various trips, but I don't.. I need a camera like yesterday!!! Hopefully my cousins post pics from the reunion and I'll steal them so you guys can see..

Hopefully I'll have a laptop by Christmas so I can blog my life away at any given moment!!

No comments: