Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Been Busy!!!!!

Okay, the past couple of weeks have been a little bit crazy since I started my blog. I’ve been at the shop, had a family reunion, and trying to spend time with my family and other loved ones. Now, on to the hair!!! I recently did a full sew in at the shop on the shop owner.. At first I thought, this maybe will come out pretty good.. Then as I’m finishing it, I’m like this is pretty good!! And as soon as I spin her around to get a first & complete look at it, she jumps up with so much joy & screams OMG Ebony this looks wonderful!!!!!!!! I was like really??!! And she was just so amazed and in love with it that we took pictures of it immediately and played in the mirror!!! She was my LUCKY NUMBER 6 sew in, and LUCKY NUMBER 3 for a full sew in!

No comments: